When our live and re-broadcast feeds are not displayed, a scrolling Community Bulletin Board (CBB) displays, which is a free service offered by Wayne PEG TV, providing an effective way to get your organization’s information to the community.
- CBB and Web Calendar Applications are accepted from Local Government and School Departments, Local Non-Profit Organizations and Groups, as well as from regional, county and state agencies.
- When possible, announcements are cablecast for One Week prior to the date of the event announced, while Web Calendar events are posted immediately upon approval.
- Priority shall be:
- Emergency Announcements
- Local Government and School Departments
- Local non-Profit Organizations and groups
- Regional, County and State Agencies
- Requests may be received three weeks before date of event.
- Requests will run on a first come, first served basis.
- PEG TV can not guarantee that all announcements will be cablecast and streamed to the Internet.
- All entries are subject to review and editing by the Wayne Division of Information Technologies Web Team and PEG TV Management.
- We reserve the right to deny any posting request.
- A full block of announcements takes approximately 5 to 6 minutes to run, with the duration of each announcement at about 10 seconds.
Questions or comments regarding PEG TV or our Community Calendar should be directed to Wayne’s Information Technology Division Help Desk at 973-694-1800, extension 3295, Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or via the Contact Us link to your left.