Passaic County New Jersey

Close this search box.

Report a Problem

Wayne offers its constituents an online Report a Problem portal for your convenience, available 24 hours a day.
  • Report a Problem and request service from the Department of Public Works (DPW), including Roads, Water, Sewer, Recycling & Solid Waste, and Parks!
  • Provides a means to track the progress of your Problem or Request for Service by Registering as a User if you choose.

The Report a Problem portal does not handle Requests for Service for other departments, only the DPW. For other Departments, please see our Contacts Listing.

The Report a Problem portal is not for emergency situations. Please dial 911 for emergencies.

Logging a Request Video Tutorial
User Registration Video Tutorial


Report a Problem