Friday, May 15th
- All previous orders regarding COVID-19 issued from the Township of Wayne have been rescinded.
- Everyone is bound by the executive orders issued by New Jersey Governor Philip D. Murphy and related administrative orders issued by the Director of the NJOEM, NJSP Superintendent Colonel Patrick Callahan.
- Governor Murphy’s stay at home order issued in Executive Order 107 is still in effect. However, there have been numerous changes and exceptions created recently in Executive Orders 133, 142 and 143 which allow for the opening of parks and golf courses, the resumption of construction, curbside pickup of merchandise at all retail businesses, use of beaches, lakes, and in-vehicle gatherings for religious services, graduations and drive-in movies.
- Visit the following link to review all executive orders issued by Governor Murphy. Here
- Visit the following link to view administrative orders. Here