Caring for our animals requires a lot of time, love, money and supplies. It allows the shelter’s staff and volunteers help make the animal’s time here as pleasant as possible until they are adopted to their permanent home. If you plan on donating food, please note that (COSTCO) Kirkland Cat and Dog dry foods are so appreciated. Also, please do not bring any open bags of dog or cat food to the shelter, as we cannot accept any open packages.
The following items are used in the daily operation and are “always” needed:
- Kitten and Cat Food - canned and dry (Kirkland Dry Cat Food)
- Puppy and Dog Food - canned and dry (Kirkland Dry Dog Food)
- Cat Litter - non-clumping (We use Feline Pine)
- Baby Food - chicken, turkey, and beef (This is used for kittens)
- Paper Towels
- Disinfecting wipes
- Towels - hand, bath and wash cloths
- Blankets & Comforters
All monetary donations are greatly appreciated. No matter how small. They can be mailed directly to the Wayne Animal Shelter at 201 Pompton Plains Crossroads (Jackson Ave Extension), Wayne, NJ 07470. All donations are tax-deductable to the fullest extent allowed by law.