These instruction s are for a windows based computer using Internet Explorer, (NOT Edge or Chrome)
If you are unable to find “Internet Explorer” on your Windows 10 computer, go to the bottom left corner, click on the Windows icon to being the start menu and start typing “Internet Explorer”
Go to: www.Java.com and download and install the Java plug-in.
Once Java has been successfully installed go to https://workplace.waynetownship.com
- Hit Next, when asked “log in to: Wayne”
- Hit the “Accept” button
- Enter your township issued username and password and hit the “Log in” button.
- If prompted to store your password, select “Not For This Site"
When prompted, click on the “Install” button to install the “Secure Endpoint Manager”
- Hit Run.
- Select Next and follow the prompts in order to complete the installation.
- Wayne for the installation to complete, it will take anywhere from 2 -5 minutes, be patient.
- You may be prompted with several of the following security warnings for the first time. Hit the Allow button.
Sometimes, the browser needs to be fully closed and re-opened the first time you install the software. Do this if the status under “access” is set to “Web and client/Server” as shown below:
This is what it should look like once everything is installed correctly:
Once you are fully connected, Click on the “Wayne Township Storefront – (RemoteApp)” link
Select the “I agree with the Citric License Agreement” and download and install the Citirix Receiver Software and follow the installation wizard and complete the installation and hit the Finish button.
After installation is complete, login to the StoreFront Portal and begin using.